Call for volunteering on the International Student Week in Belgrade
The 12th International Student Week in Belgrade will be held this summer, during which the Serbian capital will be visited by over 150 students from all over the world.
ISWiB 2018 will be held from 15th to 23th of July under the motto Take The Lead. Participants will have the opportunity to enjoy different educational and entertaining content, during eight days, meet each other, exchange ideas and work on solving problems from different areas of life.
We are inviting all young people who are interested in joining us as volunteers in organizing the International Student Week in Belgrade. As such, they will have the opportunity to gain a range of experiences – besides being responsible for the realization of different activities, they will have a chance to meet foreign students, work with them and participate in many educational and entertaining manifestations within the festival. As ISWiB is an international project, the official language is English.
Voluntary sectors on the festival are:
- Group guide volunteers, who will coordinate groups of participants during different manifestations, and therefore be in direct and constant communication with them.
- Info&host volunteers, who will be available to participants during the arrival, accommodation and familiarization with basic information during the festival.
- Logistics sector, which is one of the most important preconditions for a successful festival.
- Media volunteers (video and photo*), who are in charge of recording all the beautiful moments during the festival and turn them into memories.
Terms of volunteering:
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old and with residence in Belgrade;
- Must be fluent in English.
*In case you are applying to be a Media volunteer, we expect you to take photos/record all events during the festival, so, it is good to know how to work in Photoshop or some similar program for editing photos and videos. The media sector traditionally closely cooperates with the PR team, because they provide a big part of the material for the announcements, website and all social networks. We expect your portfolio, we would like to see your previous work!
How to apply?
The application form is HERE
Application deadline is May 13th, 23:59!
For more information about applying, volunteering, and the festival as a whole, go to our official website www.iswib.org and our Facebook pages www.facebook.com/worldyouthwave or www.facebook.com/iswib.